CA RE License #01407175
Christopher Beck is a senior managing director in the Downtown Los Angeles office of Newmark. He has participated in more than $1 billion of commercial property transactions, specializing in both the sale and leasing of buildings and land with an emphasis in landlord/tenant/ buyer/investor/seller representation. Christopher is a consistent Top 5 performer in the Downtown Los Angeles office and has received Newmark’s National Circle of Excellence award every year from 2008 to 2019.
In addition to some of the largest public and private companies in the world, Christopher has represented several government agencies. He has been instrumental in helping both large and small corporations increase their bottom line through their real estate while maintaining a unique multi-disciplinary perspective for his clients. His vast experience and highly consistent performance in terms of yearly completed transactions provide an unparalleled market perspective to both landlords/sellers and tenants/buyers/investors.
Partial Client List
|American Tire Distributors
|City of Los Angeles
||Los Angeles Police Department|
|City of Carson
|County of Los Angeles
|Delta Air Lines
||United States Postal Service|
||University of Southern California|
- National Circle of Excellence Award, 2008-2019
- Top 5 Performer, Downtown Los Angeles Office, 2008-2019
- Top 10 Performer, Los Angeles Metro Region, 2008-2019
- Board member, Avenues of Independence
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Member, Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA)
- Board member, YMCA
- Member, Whittier College Alumni Association
Christopher holds a bachelor’s degree in political science/business from Whittier College and is fluent in Spanish.