Christopher Curley joined Newmark Knight Frank’s Boston office in 2008 as a principal and currently specializes in providing in-depth, strategy driven real estate solutions for both tenants and landlords.
Prior to Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Curley was a principal of The Codman Company. Over the course of his career, Mr. Curley was vice president of both GVA Thompson Hennessey Partners and NAI Hunneman.
PARTIAL LIST OF TENANT CLIENTS:
- PNC Bank - 180,000 RSF at 66 Broadway, Lynnfield, MA
- Vestmark, Inc. - 55,000 SF at 100 Quanapowitt, Wakefield, MA
- Kaspersky Lab - 52,000 SF at 500 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA
- Hub Insurance - 34,000 SF at 299 Ballardvale Street, Wilmington, MA
- Sodexho USA - 22,000 SF at 100 Fifth Avenue, Waltham, MA
PARTIAL LIST OF LANDLORD CLIENTS:
- Capital Commercial Investments, in leasing 82,000 RSF to Philips Electronics, NA, 65,000 RSF to Corning Life Sciences and 40,000 RSF to WWTS at 495 Business Center in Tewksbury, MA
- Berkeley Investments/Starwood Capital, in leasing 137,000 RSF to First Marblehead Corporation at One Cabot Road in Medford, MA
- Argos Investments, in leasing 70,000 RSF to Harvard University at 200 Innerbelt Road in Somerville, MA
- BLDG Management, in two leases totaling 90,000 RSF at 270 Billerica Road in Chelmsford, MA
Mr. Curley received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Northeastern University.