Chris Falk, SIOR, CCIM is a principal for Newmark in the firm’s Salt Lake City office. Born and raised locally, Mr. Falk understands the region’s unique qualities and great capacity for business and maintains dynamic relationships with its decision makers.
Backed by the international Newmark affiliation, Mr. Falk has represented many local, national and international corporations with their corporate real estate requirements locally and nationally. He has to date handled over 650 transactions exceeding $500 million.
RECENT NOTEWORTHY TRANSACTIONS:
- Pluralsight, leased for state-of-the-art tech space, 95,000 SF
- SurgCenter, surgical facility lease, $2 million
- Century Link, call center lease, 70,000 SF
- 25+ owners, sale of medical office building, 53,000 SF
- Advanced Graphics, purchase of office/publishing facility, 50,000 SF
- Weber State University, purchase for higher education, 44,500 SF
- Ridge Park, disposition of office condo project, 38,000 SF
- Top Ten Reviews, Corporate headquarters lease, 29,000 SF
PARTIAL TRANSACTION LIST:
- American Family Insurance
- Associated Food Stores
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Intermountain Healthcare
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lockheed Martin
- M&T Bank
- Management & Training Corporation
- New York Life
- Northrop Grumman
- RC Willey Home Furnishings
- Real Property Management
- SurgCenter Development
- Weber State University
- Wells Fargo
Mr. Falk is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and has achieved the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR) designation. He also has served as Utah SIOR President and was recently recognized as one of Utah’s “40 under 40 Professionals” by Utah Business Magazine. In 2016, Mr. Falk Chris was chosen as the Utah SIOR Office Broker of the Year.
Active in his community, Mr. Falk frequently coaches local athletic events. He also serves on and co-chairs the Team Mason Foundation, a nonprofit organization created to facilitate and assist children battling cancer and their families throughout their treatment.