Christopher Brown joined the company in 2015 and currently serves as a senior managing director in its San Jose office, where he focuses on representing tenants in sales, leasing and dispositions in the Silicon Valley. Mr. Brown’s clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Brown’s passion for representing tenants and his in-depth knowledge of the Silicon Valley real estate market have made him one of the region’s leading real estate professionals. Since 2013, he has closed transactions totaling more than 1 million square feet.
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Brown had spent most of his real estate career at Cresa Partners, providing strategic planning, leasing and advisory services to corporations, investors, public institutions and non-profit organizations.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- 5650 Alliance Gateway, Fort Worth, TX; logistics facility (first U.S. facility for designing, manufacturing and shipping smartphones), Motorola Mobility: 450,000 SF
- 900 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA; office headquarters, Arris Corp: 200,000 SF
- 1001 Murphy Ranch Road, Milpitas, CA; office headquarters, Intersil Corporation: 150,000 SF
- 2450 and 2500 Walsh Avenue, Santa Clara, CA; office headquarters, Arris Corp.: 131,000 SF
- No.1 Wang Jing East Road, Beijing, China; office headquarters, disposition and termination, Motorola Home: 62,000 SF
- 1949 Lundy Avenue, San Jose, CA; distribution site, lease acquisition: 29,000 SF
- 2140 Bering Drive, San Jose; manufacturing site, lease acquisition, Kettmann: 17,000 SF
Professional Achievements and Affiliations
- Big Hitters Award, Cresa, 2013 and 2014
- Member of a team responsible for a global portfolio savings of $85 million and a portfolio reduction of 1.2 million SF in 2013
- Represented a 10 million SF portfolio comprising office, R&D and industrial space in 110 locations throughout the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Member, Courtside Athletic Club
- Member, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
Personal Achievements and Affiliations
- The 2018 Hal Brown Memorial Philanthropy Award, 2017
- Volunteer of the Year, Options for ALL, 2014
- Board member, Marin Valentines Ball
- Former board member, Employment & Community Options
- Former board member, CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)