Chase Dorsett serves as an associate in the Phoenix office of Newmark, where he partners with Senior Managing Directors Steve Julius and Jesse Goldsmith to specialize in investment sales for multi-tenant shopping centers and net leased retail properties in Phoenix. Chase supports the team with the marketing and disposition of retail properties through existing client relationships, the cultivation of new business, financial underwriting and insightful market analyses.
Chase began his commercial real estate career in 2016 with CBRE in the research department.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
Representing seller and buyer
- Ahwatukee Mercado, 4623 & 4747 East Elliot Road, Phoenix, AZ: TriGate Capital sold to Westwood Financial LLC, $9.0 million
- River Village, 5095 North La Canada Drive, Tucson, AZ: Westwood Financial sold to private California investor, $2.75 million
Partial Client List
- Gilligan Family Partnership
- Simplified Properties
- Trigate Capital
- Westwood Financial
- YAM Holdings
- NAIOP Developing Leaders
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Chase earned a Bachelor of Science degree in urban planning from Arizona State University.