Charlie Farra joined Newmark in 2017 and currently serves as a managing director in the company’s Seattle office. Charlie has substantial expertise in commercial real estate, with an exclusive focus on tenant representation in the office, technology and life science sectors.
Most recently, Charlie served as a vice president at Colliers International in Seattle. In this capacity, he focused on tenant representation in the downtown Seattle market. Here, Charlie specialized in strategic real estate planning, consulting, brokerage services, and using physical office space to optimize employee performance.
Charlie’s clients have included Alliant Insurance, Blue Bird Bio, Dorsey & Whitney, Intel, Mott McDonald and Sonos, among others.
Charlie’s market knowledge, negotiation skills and understanding of the workplace provide an unmatched advantage to his clients and ensure the best possible outcome in real estate transactions.
Partial List of Tenant Clients
|• Alliant Insurance
• Apex Facility Resources
• Bergman Law
• Blue Bird Bio
• Bullitt Foundation
• DCT Industrial
• Dematic Systems
• Dorsey & Whitney
• Dry Soda
• Firesteed Wines
• Girl Scouts of Western WA
• Hanger, Inc.
• Maxim Healthcare
• Mott McDonald
• MS Society
• North Highland Company
• Pepsi Co.
• Proliance Surgeons
• Rios & Cruz
• RT Specialty
• TJX Companies
- Top Collaborator, Colliers International, 2015 and 2016
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Member, Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors (WSCAR)
- Member, New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (NJSIOR)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Washington
- Head coach, Mercer Island Basketball
- Head coach, Fatima Basketball
- Member, Washington Athletic Club
- Member, MS Society
- Member, March of Dimes
Charlie earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of San Diego.