Chad Eschmeyer joined Newmark’s Valuation & Advisory in 2017 as a senior vice president in the Phoenix office. His experience encompasses resorts, full-service and limited-service hospitality properties, amusement and recreational facilities, office buildings, industrial buildings, retail facilities, land, multifamily residential properties and special-use facilities. His practice extends to Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Eschmeyer was director for over four years in the Hospitality and Leisure Group of Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services, first in Hawaii and then in Phoenix. He moved to Hawaii after two years as a vice president with Scottsdale-based HVS Consulting and Valuation Services. Mr. Eschmeyer also owned Lyons Valuation Group, a boutique appraisal firm in Scottsdale, for 12 years. He was first exposed to the hospitality industry via a 40-unit hotel in Sedona he owned and operated for five years.
- Fairmont, San Francisco, California
- Hotel Vue, Mountain View, California
- Proposed Aetna Springs Resort, Napa Valley, California
- Proposed Surf Colony, Santa Cruz, California
- The Clarendon Resort and Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
- El Conquistador - A Hilton Resort, Tucson, Arizona
- Marriott Tempe at the Buttes Resort, Tempe, Arizona
- Proposed Canopy by Hilton, Tempe, Arizona
- Sheraton Mesa Riverview at Wrigleyville West, Mesa, Arizona
- Westward Look Resort, Tucson, Arizona
- Courtyard by Marriott, College Station, Texas
- Home2 Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio, Texas
- Proposed dual-branded Holiday Inn Express/Staybridge Suites Galleria, Houston, Texas
- Residence Inn San Antonio SeaWorld, San Antonio, Texas
- TownePlace Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio, Texas
Mr. Eschmeyer is a certified general real estate appraiser in the states of Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Mexica and Texas. He is also a candidate for designation by the Appraisal Institute and has completed Several Appraisal Institute courses toward attaining his MAI designation.
Mr. Eschmeyer earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from the University of South Dakota.