Cam Warren joined Newmark in 2018 and currently serves as an associate director in the firm’s Bellevue, Washington, office. Cam specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial properties in Kent Valley, Pierce County and South Seattle markets.
Prior to Newmark, Cam was with Kidder Mathews and served as an associate vice president in that firm’s Tukwila, Washington, office. He began his real estate career at Kidder Mathews in 2015.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- 54,933 SF lease in Pacific, WA, on behalf of Panattoni
- 63,000 SF lease in Auburn, WA, tenant representation
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 82,602 SF build-to-suit sale on behalf of a private owner
- Land sale for an 82,591 SF development on behalf of Bridge
- 43,800 SF building sale on behalf of a private owner
Partial Client List
- Black Creek Group
- Bridge Development Partners
- CenterPoint Properties
- Classic Products
- LBA Realty
- Lift Real Estate Partners
- Stockbridge Real Estate
- TA Realty
- Tazmanian Freight
- Terreno Realty
- Assistant coach, varsity football, Bellevue High School, 2014-2015
- All-Big Sky selection as wide receiver, 2012
- Three-year letterman, University of Montana football team, 2010-2012
Cam received his bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Montana College of Business.