Bruce F. Massa, SIOR, CRE, has been selling, leasing and developing real estate in Central Ohio and Florida for more than 46 years. Mr. Massa is currently an Associate Director in the industrial services group at Newmark. Over the course of his career, Mr. Massa has acquired extensive experience in all phases of real estate brokerage and development with an emphasis on industrial sales and leasing.
Mr. Massa has built his career on the bedrock values of integrity, trust and honesty. He brings to every transaction a solid work ethic that is second to none and a commitment to maintaining an open line of communication with his clients and partners. His goals are simple: Represent the best interests of his clients at all times, and find a way to successfully complete assignments.
Mr. Massa’s successful assignments include leasing or sales projects for Ameritech, AT&T, the Catholic Diocese of Columbus, Cummins Diesel, Dominion Freight, Firestone Tire and Rubber, General Electric, Hoshizaki, Liberty Mutual Life Insurance, the Masonic Lodge, Scotts Miracle-Gro, Time Warner and Valeo Manufacturing.
Mr. Massa joined Newmark after 18 years as the founder and president of Massa Realty & Development, where he successfully developed, leased and sold industrial real estate in Central Ohio. Mr. Massa also engaged in land development for all major local single-family homebuilders, acted as an expert witness in Franklin County civil litigation cases and completed counseling assignments in the entitlement process for land acquisition, development and disposition.
- Past State Chapter President, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE). Chair, Budget and Finance Committee
- Past president, Columbus Board of Realtors, 2000
- Past President Columbus Commercial Industrial and Investment Realtors® (CCIIR)
- Member, NAIOP, National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
- Member, Vice Chair, Land Review Commission, City of Columbus
- Member, State and National Boards of Realtors since 1974
- Life member, The Central Ohio Realtor Political Action Committee (CORPAC)
- Receivership appointee, Franklin County Common Pleas Court