Brian Tobiasz joined Newmark in 2016 as a senior managing director, project management in the company’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office. Mr. Tobiasz brings to his position extensive knowledge and experience in cost estimating, construction, work letter negotiations and overall project management to the New Jersey team’s line of services.
A 25-year veteran of New Jersey’s real estate and construction industry, Mr. Tobiasz has had the privilege to work with some of the state’s top real estate and development firms including Elberon Development, Hampshire Companies, Normandy Real Estate and RXR Associates. Prior to NGKF, Mr. Tobiasz was founder and president of Tobiasz Management, one of New Jersey’s leading project management teams.
RECENT PROJECTS COMPLETED:
Suez (United Water)
- 125,000 SF headquarters relocation
- LEED® Gold Certified “green” building
Elmont Self Storage
- 100,000 SF self-storage facility
- Ground-up development
Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper
- 50,000 SF renovation and restacking
- 12-phase project while client worked in place
- Member, NAIOP New Jersey Chapter
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of New Jersey
- Sponsor, Community Hope
Mr. Tobiasz is a graduate of New York University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in construction management, and an honorably discharged United States Air Force veteran.