CA Appraiser License #AG030406
Brian P. Hegarty, MAI, joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2017 as a senior vice president in the San Francisco office. Mr. Hegarty specializes in valuation and advisory throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. With 20 years of experience, Mr. Hegarty has successfully completed appraisal and consulting assignments for all types of income-producing properties including multi-family properties, office towers, retail centers, industrial properties, automobile dealerships, condominium developments, land developments and mixed-use projects. These assignments have been used in off-balance sheet financing, disposition, acquisition, financial reporting, tax appeal purposes, litigation and rent arbitration.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Hegarty worked for 17 years as a senior director within Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation and Advisory Group. In this role, Mr. Hegarty served as a member of the Office, Multi-Family and Retail specialty groups.
- Valuation & Advisory Top Producer, Cushman & Wakefield, 2015
- Valuation & Advisory Excellence Award, Cushman & Wakefield, 2013
- Valuation & Advisory Rookie of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield, 2003
Licenses and Designations
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute (MAI #435328)
- Certified general real estate appraiser, state of California (AG030406)
Mr. Hegarty earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the University of Colorado. He has also completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.