Brian Loeber is a New York-based senior project manager with more than 15 years of experience and a diverse, hi-profile clientele that includes AT&T, Bank of America, Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Cummins, Fleet Bank, Hertz, Ion Trading, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, NASDAQ and Rockefeller Group. Mr. Loeber has served as both a senior project manager and a team lead in the financial, institutional, retail and corporate sectors. He has twice managed a team charged with the national rebranding rollout of two fast-paced banking clients and has worked extensively on financial client interior refresh/restack and retail refurbishment projects throughout the U.S. He is experienced in ground-up construction and is actively pursuing his LEED certification.
Mr. Loeber has managed projects in nearly every state. His strong interpersonal skills, collaborative team-building efforts and process-oriented organizational background have enabled him to assume key leadership roles on his clients’ highest-profile projects. Mr. Loeber’s experience managing various project and client types has resulted in extensive hands-on and specialized knowledge in a variety of fields, including:
- Corporate office space - High-end refurbishment and expansion build-out for wealth management clients. Scope of these projects also included ground-up builds and nationwide finish standard replacement.
- Operations center - Created a hi-tech operations center for NASDAQ in New York’s Times Square.
- Law firm buildout - Managed the construction of multiple law firms looking to densify and refresh their work environments.
- Retail store buildout - Cell phone provider required a unique and fast-paced expansion and refresh plan of their corporate- and agent-owned locations.
- Decommissioning - Fast-paced downsizing for a corporate client, based on locations that had become redundant because by a recent acquisition. This required an organized nationwide process and plan to be carried out efficiently and cost effectively.
- Signage and rebrand - Both a “day one” rebrand resulting from an acquisition and a signage family refresh have provided an extensive knowledge of manufacturing and installation techniques. Experience in RFP writing and contract negotiation with service providers is a value-add.
- Miscellaneous specialties - Consulted on the development of an neighborhood indoor sports complex, relying on his extensive knowledge of the needs and unique characteristics of these types of structures and clients.
Mr. Loeber earned a bachelor’s degree from Siena College.