Brian L. Wagner provides specialized brokerage advisory services to institutional property owners and entrepreneurial business owners, focusing on office and medical office properties in Colorado Springs. Working with a team of highly experienced brokerage professionals, he offers a full range of consulting and marketing services including lease review, property analysis, market positioning, tenant representation and transaction management. He is particularly known for his client-centered focus and diligence at guiding clients to achieve their goals.
Mr. Wagner joined the firm in 2014. Previously, he was with Sierra Commercial Real Estate, where he handled approximately 2 million square feet of office and medical properties. His dedication and tenacity drove his achievements, and he was consistently recognized as a Top Producer within both his firm and the greater Colorado Springs community.
|Client||Size (SF)||Transaction Type|
|Plaza of the Rockies||467,000||Office Listing|
|Colorado Square||246,000||Office Listing|
|Tech Center II||147,000||Seller Representation|
|Tech Center II||147,000||Office Listing|
|Kinder Morgan||135,000||Tenant Representation|
|Research Corporate Center||106,000||Office Listing/Seller Represention|
|One Commerce||83,000||Office Listing|
|USA Volleyball||30,000||Buyer Representation|
|Amergint Technologies||15,000||Tenant Representation|
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Sierra Summit Club, 2005 - 2013
- Top Producer, Sierra Commercial Real Estate, 2011
- Office Transaction of the Year, Realtors Commercial & Industrial Society, 2007
- Rising Star, Colorado Springs Business Journal , 2006
- Board member, Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers
- Finance committee, Girl Scouts of Colorado
- Board of trustees, Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care
- Former chair, Realtors Commercial & Industrial Society (RCIS)
- Former board member, Realtors Services Corporation
Mr. Wagner earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.