As chief operating officer of Cressy and Everett Management Corporation, Brian Harding is responsible for all components of its Asset Management, Property Management, Facilities Maintenance and Construction Management divisions. He has a hands-on management style and strong analytical and planning expertise.
Mr. Harding brings to his role more than nine years of direct experience in property management. He previously served as managing director, multihousing property management services, at Bradley Company. He also has more than 17 years of experience in client-centered healthcare services, having worked at Madison Center and Hospital in various administrative leadership capacities.
- Candidate, Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Licensed real estate broker, State of Indiana
- Certified occupancy specialist (COS), National Center for Housing Management (NCHM)
- Tax credit compliance specialist (TaCCs), Quadel ConsultingCommunity Activities
- Northern Indiana Center for History/The History Museum
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Chapter 100
- Chamber of Commerce of Saint Joseph County
- South Bend Symphony Orchestra
- Saint Anthony de Padua Church and School
Mr. Harding has a Master of Public Affairs degree from Indiana University and a Bachelor of Arts from Miami University (Ohio).