Brett R. Diamond has 32 years of commercial real estate experience representing the office space needs of Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, and professional firms. Mr. Diamond also has vast experience in the representation of a number of landlords throughout the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, leasing more than 3 million square feet of office space. He joined Grubb & Ellis Company in Washington, DC, now a part of Newmark, in 2006 from Transwestern Commercial Services, where he was consistently one of the firm’s top-producing brokers.
Experienced in both leasing and sales, Mr. Diamond has a thorough understanding of the factors affecting real estate transactions. Specializing in the representation of users, Mr. Diamond has consummated more than 5 million square feet of transactions, providing a broad spectrum of services.
Mr. Diamond holds memberships with several professional organizations, including the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater Washington, DC (CREBA), Multimillion Dollar Club (as a life member) and Leadership Greater Washington (class of 2001). Mr. Diamond is also a past chairman of the board of directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation’s Mid-Atlantic Region.
Partial List of Transactions
- 850,000 SF of new leases/expansions on behalf of Duane Morris, LLP (International)
- 570,000 SF in lease transactions on behalf of Hewlett-Packard company (Eastern Region)
- 175,000 SF lease on behalf PricewaterhouseCoopers
- 60,000 SF of new leases on behalf of HNTB Corporation, Washington, DC
- 50,000 SF of new leases on behalf of Rapid Financial Services
- 40,000 SF lease on behalf of China Central Television (CCTV)
Partial Client List
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Arnall Golden Gregory, LLP
- Axinn Veltrop Harkrider, LLP
- Babst Calland
- Buchanan Ingersol & Rooney, PC
- Cherner Automotive Group
- Cohen & Gresser LLP
- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC
- Duane Morris, LLP
- EADS North American
- Elliot Management Group
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- Hill International, LLC
- HNTB Corporation
- Ogletree Deakins
- SK+I Architecture
- United Service Organization (USO)
Mr. Diamond holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland.