Bradford Fenlon joined Newmark’s Northern New Jersey office in 2018. A highly accomplished commercial real estate broker with more than 35 years of experience, Mr. Fenlon currently focuses on tenant representation, specializing in large global clients seeking space within the New York metropolitan area that can optimize their businesses and meet their real estate needs. He has transacted a total of 13 million square feet of commercial and industrial space in deals valued over $1 billion, primarily in New Jersey and New York but also across the U.S. and Europe.
Mr. Fenlon is known as a commercial real estate expert and prolific business developer who unearths unique opportunities, builds client loyalty and retains business through client mergers based on deep personal relationships. He has proven to be adept at identifying properties for clients regardless of economic conditions, employer mergers or client acquisitions.
Mr. Fenlon brings a personalized service approach to all of his business deals and client transactions, and he prides himself on proactively seeking opportunities on behalf of his clients. He has identified the right space for Fortune 1000 firms in, but not limited to, the technology, consulting services, healthcare, telecommunications, consumer products and legal service industries. He began his real estate career at a boutique real estate firm.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- CEI - Industrial locations in NJ and PA: 1.8 million RSF
- Wyckoff Mills Associates - 50-acre land sale/industrial in Windsor, NJ: 630,000 RSF
- IFF - NYC/Hazlet, NJ: 340,000 RSF
- INTEL - Parsippany, NJ: 300,000 RSF
- Sprint - Tristate area locations: 250,000 RSF
- TATA Communications - Nationwide: 200,000 RSF
- QualCare/CIGNA - Piscataway and Egg Harbor, NJ: 170,000 RSF
- Covanta - HQ in Morristown, NJ (NAIOP Deal of the Year): 105,000 RSF
- EY - Various U.S. locations: 100,000 RSF
- Sprint - Data Center in NYC: 95,000 RSF
- Billtrust - HQ in Lawrenceville, NJ (NAIOP Deal of the Year Finalist): 90,000 RSF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- Wyckoff Mills Associates - 90-acre office/land sale in Rockaway, NJ: 1 million RSF
- CEI - Douglasville, PA: 350,000 RSF
- 5 Woodhollow Road - Parsippany, NJ: 317,000 RSF
- 220 Davidson Avenue - Somerset, NJ: 168,000 RSF
- 50 Clearview Road - Edison, NJ: 165,000 RSF
- 135 Route 206/203 - Bedminster, NJ: 165,000 RSF
- IFF - NYC: 60,000 RSF