CA RE License #01891944
Blake Bokosky serves as a managing director with Newmark Knight Frank’s Capital Markets team in the Newport Beach, California, office. He specializes in the representation of both institutional clients and high net worth private clients in the acquisition and disposition of office and industrial investment properties throughout Southern California and Arizona.
Mr. Bokosky is a key member of Kevin Shannon’s investment sales team, providing strategic business development, market and asset-specific underwriting, deal management and execution as well as public relations. He is focused on providing best-in-class solutions and service to office and industrial property investors and developers.
Mr. Bokosky joined Newmark Knight Frank from CBRE in 2015, bringing with him more than seven years of commercial real estate experience. He has been responsible for the successful negotiation and disposition of more than $2 billion worth of office investment properties representing more than 9 million square feet throughout his career.
An active member of NAIOP, Mr. Bokosky maintains an ongoing awareness of changing trends in the real estate industry and readily exchanges his knowledge with clients and peers. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, amateur photography, attending concerts and sporting events as well as spending time with his family and friends.
Recent Office Transactions
- Aliso Viejo, CA - 479,451 SF - Multi-tenant ($157 million)
- Orange, CA - 435,177 SF - Multi-tenant ($147 million)
- Orange, CA - 439,917 SF - Multi-tenant ($108.5 million)
- La Palma, CA - 525,560 SF - Multi-tenant ($106.1 million)
- Orange, CA - 324,000 SF - Multi-tenant ($92.5 million)
- Lake Forest, CA - 322,262 SF - Multi-tenant ($76.2 million)
- Anaheim, CA - 191,556 SF - Single tenant ($58.9 million)
- Irvine, CA - 153,829 SF - Multi-tenant ($58.5 million)
- Newport Beach, CA - 75,694 SF - Multi-tenant ($21.4 million)
Partial Client List
|BlackRock||The Khoshbin Company|
|Blackstone/Equity Office||Lincoln Property Company|
|Clarion Partners||New York Life|
|Cornerstone||Oaktree Capital Management|
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- UCI Alumni Association
Mr. Bokosky holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of California, Irvine.