Billy Sleeth joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2017 as an executive managing director in the Seattle office, where he specializes in retail property investments and leads the Sleeth Retail Investment Team with Paul Sleeth, also an executive managing director. The team focuses exclusively on retail investments in the greater Puget Sound region of Washington State.
Billy joined NKF after 13 years at Colliers International in Seattle, where he consistently ranked among the firm’s top producers nationally. Billy and Paul Sleeth were Colliers’ top producers in the Puget Sound Region in 2014, 2015 and 2016; they were named the NAIOP SIOR Investment Brokers of the Year in 2015. Billy has completed more than $3 billion of retail investment sales.
Recent Sale Transactions
- Briar Portfolio, Washington Street - $175 million; 15-property portfolio
- Marketplace at Factoria, Bellevue - $100 million
- Bellevue Galleria, Bellevue - $87 million
- Lakeland Town Center, Auburn - $52 million
- Sternco Shopping Center, Bellevue - $49 million
- Interbay Urban Center, Seattle - $48 million
- Alderwood Plaza, Lynnwood - $41 million
- Tacoma South, Tacoma - $39 million
- Town Center at Lake Forest, Lake Forest Park - $37 million
- Klahanie Shopping Center, Sammamish - $36 million
- Woodinville Plaza, Woodinville - $35 million
- Canyon Crossing, Frederickson - $35 million
- Bridle Trails, Kirkland - $32 million
- James Center, Tacoma - $32 million
Billy earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in economic geography/real estate focus from the University of Washington. Upon graduation, Billy played professional soccer for the Chicago Fire, Colorado Rapids and Seattle Sounders. Billy resides in Seattle with his wife and two daughters.