Bethany Russo joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2016 as a senior project manager in the company’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office. Ms. Russo has worked in the New York/New Jersey area for 15 years. Her extensive experience ranges from large-scale capital projects such as the Lincoln Center Redevelopment Project to community improvement with the Alliance for Downtown New York’s 26-block Broadway Streetscape Project.
Ms. Russo is currently working on multiple capital projects, focusing on office renovations, commercial and non-profits. As a strategic project coordinator, she manages both public and private projects from the design stage, through permitting and governmental approval processes, and finally into construction, ensuring that clients are represented throughout the construction phases. Ms. Russo is an expert in the preparation of funding agreements, budgets, construction schedules and presentations.
PARTIAL LIST OF CAPITAL PROJECTS:
- Broadway Streetscape Project, Alliance for Downtown New York
- Colas USA, Inc., office build-out
- Lincoln Center redevelopment project
- Manhattan Mini Storage lobby renovations
- Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, office build-out
- ParkFast Garage renovation
- Board member, Mountain Lakes Planning Board
- Board member, Morris County Historic Preservation Trust Fund
- Member, American Planning Associations
- Member, National Trust for Historic Preservation
Mrs. Russo earned her Master of Science degree in historic preservation from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, after receiving her Bachelor of Arts degree in architecture from Hobart and William Smith Colleges.