Benjamin Tate joined Newmark in 2017 and currently serves as a vice president in the Palm Beach Gardens office. In this role, Mr. Tate prepares valuation and consulting assignments for commercial real estate assets. He specializes in health care-oriented properties, including acute care hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, psychiatric and behavioral health care facilities, surgery centers, medical office buildings and senior housing assets. Mr. Tate also directs meaningful assistance with market rent studies, going concern valuations and highest and best use analyses for national health care providers. His clients have included commercial banks, developers, corporations, individual property owners, public agencies, insurance companies and legal firms.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Tate was an associate appraiser with Salus Valuation Group, Inc., a national health care valuation firm based in Atlanta. He has been studying the real estate industry since 2015, when he obtained his real estate license and began working for Keller Williams. Mr. Tate has a strong business mindset and a proven track record as a team leader who prides himself on exceptional and efficient results. He is successful in closing business and developing long-term relationships with clients.
Licenses and Designations
- Florida real estate license
- Certified general real property appraiser, states of California, Florida, California, Oregon and Washington
- National USPAP Courses
- Methodology and Applications of the Sales Comparison
- Florida Real Estate Appraisal Laws and Rules
- Appraisal Review of Residential Properties
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Market Analysis & Highest and Best Use
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Income Approach
- Statistics, Modeling, and Finance
Real Estate Education
- 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course
- 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-Licensing Course
Mr. Tate earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Florida Gulf Coast University.