Ben McCarty joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2016 and currently serves as an associate director in the firm’s Baltimore office. As a member of the team led by Executive Managing Director Cristopher Abramson, Mr. McCarty provides investment sales, debt and equity advisory, financial underwriting and transaction management services. To date, Mr. McCarty has been involved in more than $400 million of property dispositions in the Baltimore-Washington metro area. He focuses on industrial, land, flex and office properties.
Prior to his role as an associate, Mr. McCarty served as the team’s lead financial analyst. In this role, he underwrote more than $1.2 billion of real estate deals, performed due diligence and developed offering memorandums for investment sales in addition to his salesperson duties.
Partial List of Transactions
- White Marsh Office Portfolio, White Marsh, MD: 411,905
- Can Company, Baltimore, MD: 206,922 SF
- 6940 San Tomas Road, Jessup, MD: 143,942 SF
- 8230 Sandy Court, Jessup, MD: 142,098 SF
- Clipper Mill, Baltimore, MD: 140,000 SF
- Patuxent Greens Golf Course, Laurel, MD: 191 acres
Mr. McCarty earned a bachelor’s degree from Towson University, where he studied finance and economics and was the captain of the men’s lacrosse team.