Andy Klaff joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2016 as an executive managing director focused on Northern Virginia. A consummate commercial real estate professional for nearly 26 years, he has marketed numerous Class A office projects in Northern Virginia for institutional and entrepreneurial owners and developers. He has also represented many well-known national and regional companies within the Washington, DC, metropolitan area.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Klaff was an executive vice president and director of Colliers International’s Northern Virginia brokerage operations.
PARTIAL LANDLORD CLIENT LIST:
- The Alter Group
- Buchanan Partners
- Carr Properties
- Clark Advisors
- J.P. Morgan
- Liberty Property Trust
- The Meridian Group
- MRP Realty
- New York Life
- Penzance Companies
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- TRITEC Real Estate Company
PARTIAL TENANT CLIENT LIST:
- Adaptive Methods
- Carfax, Inc.
- Dynex Technologies
- Evolvent Technologies
- Kettler, Inc.
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- RightNow Technologies
- Seneca Holdings
- Six3 Systems
- Technica Corporation
- US Fitness
- Colliers Executive Committee, 2011 - 2015
- Virtual Realty Tour, co-chair and speaker, 2000 - 2015
- Everest Club, Colliers, 2013
- President’s Council, Grubb & Ellis Company, 2006 - 2010
- Circle of Excellence, Grubb & Ellis Company, 1998 - 2010; Number 12 Nationwide, 2010; Number 17 Nationwide, 2008 and 2009; Number 5 Office Broker Nationwide, 2006, 2009 and 2010
- Licensed real estate salesperson and broker, Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Virginia Family Service
- Rotary Club of Great Falls
Mr. Klaff holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Franklin and Marshall College.