Andy Iversen is a vice chairman in Newmark’s Houston office, where he specializes in tenant representation services. With 21 years of experience in commercial real estate and a background in engineering, Mr. Iversen has established a niche for representing clients in the oil and gas industry. His specialties include linking real estate decisions to corporate strategies, structuring build-to-suit arrangements, large corporate transactions for clients in excess of 50,000 square feet and solving the needs of mixed-use (office/industrial) campus environments for his clients.
Mr. Iversen joined Newmark in 2018, upon the acquisition of Jackson Cooksey. A Houston native, he most recently led Jackson Cooksey’s growing team of professionals in Houston, having expanded the firm’s operations to that city in 1998. His mentoring efforts helped to develop one of the most accomplished tenant representation groups in Houston. Mr. Iversen began his tenure at Jackson Cooksey in the Dallas office, where he quickly established himself as a top producer.
Mr. Iversen began his career in commercial real estate after three years as a regional field engineer with Baker Hughes, which he joined after receiving a degree in petroleum engineering from Texas A&M University.
Partial Client List
- American Financial Automotive
- American Tire Distributors
- Arizona Tile
- CBS Radio
- Consolidated Assets Management
- CSAT Solutions
- Goodman Manufacturing
- Group 1 Automotive
- Kraton Corporation
- Newpark Resources
- SBM Offshore
- Seadrill Americas
- Terra Energy Partners
- TMK IPSCO
- Heavy Hitter for Office Tenant Representation, Houston Business Journal, 2018
- Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2017
- Industrial Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2015
- Industrial Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2015
- No. 1 Broker of the Year, Industrial Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2014
- Industrial Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2014
- Finalist, Office Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2014
- No. 17 Office Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2013
Mr. Iversen earned a Bachelor of Science degree in petroleum engineering with a minor in finance from Texas A&M University.