A RE License #01412261
A member of Newmark’s Global Corporate Services leadership team, Andy Hueser serves as the lead for all corporate client solutions activities in the Western United States. In this role, Mr. Hueser assists companies, from early stage start-ups to global corporations, with the formation and implementation of solutions that align real estate with corporate objectives.
Previously, Mr. Hueser was co-leader of the corporate advisory services group with Cornish & Carey Commercial. Prior to Cornish & Carey, he held senior-level roles at Trammell Crow Company, with exposure to multiple business units within the company.
- Palo Alto Networks: 1.1 million SF headquarters strategic plan and lease transaction, Santa Clara, CA
- Roku: 472,000 SF headquarters strategic plan and lease transaction, San Jose, CA
- Guidewire: 189,000 SF headquarters strategic plan and lease transaction, San Mateo, CA
- NetApp: headquarters optimization strategic plan, 1.3 million SF Silicon Valley corporate-owned headquarters campus
- NetApp: corporate-owned, partial campus sale, 380,000 SF campus and surplus land, Sunnyvale, CA: $210 million
- Lam Research & Novellus Systems: M&A portfolio rationalization plan and headquarters site selection strategy, 3 million SF Silicon Valley portfolio of owned and leased assets
- Lam Research: corporate-owned campus sale, 414,000 SF campus on 27 acres, San Jose, CA: $82 million
- Lam Research: corporate-owned ground lease sale, 130,000 SF building and 3-acre land site, Palo Alto, CA: $140 million
Seven-time finalist and two-time winner, Deal of the Year, San Francisco and Silicon Valley Business Journal
|•||Top 10 Performer, Newmark Cornish & Carey (NorCal)|
|•||Top 100 Performer, Newmark, United States|
|•||Company-Wide Deal of the Year, Newmark Cornish & Carey
|•||Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) designation, CoreNet Global|
Mr. Hueser is a graduate of the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley, where he received a Master of Business Administration degree and a Graduate Real Estate Program Certificate from the Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics. He also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Providence College.