Andy Burnett began his real estate career in 2005 and serves as senior vice president of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort. He specializes in the sale, site selection and underwriting of institutional multihousing and downtown mixed-use properties. To date, Mr. Burnett has brokered more than $1.2 billion in commercial real estate transactions, including $450.0 million in HUD multihousing transactions. He has been recognized as a Forty Under 40 business achiever and has received multiple Costar Power Broker awards.
- National Rookie of the Year, Sperry Van Ness
- Multiple Partners Circle Awards
- Multiple CoStar Power Broker Awards
- Forty Under 40, Business Achiever
- Board member, Commercial Real Estate Council (CREC)
- Board member, Bricktown Association
- Board member and founding member, Urban Neighbors
- Board member, City Care
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment (CCIM)
Mr. Burnett graduated from Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in international business with minors in Spanish and marketing.