Andrew Rosenberg joined Newmark in 2002. Currently based in the Miami office, Mr. Rosenberg’s main area of focus is in tenant representation. He works with clients in a wide variety of industries, utilizing finance-based strategic planning to optimally meet his clients’ needs.
His area of expertise ranges from legal and corporate to entertainment companies. Mr. Rosenberg has represented such corporate clients as Securities America, Greenway Health and West Corporation. In addition, Mr. Rosenberg has worked with a number of professional service firms such as Phelps Dunbar LLP & The Kullman Firm; and spent over 6 years as the southeast regional promotion manager of Motown Records.
Partial List Of Recent Transactions:
- Securities America (HQ Expansion), 145,000 SF
- RBS Lynk (HQ Renewal), 135,000 SF
- Lane Bryant (HQ Renewal), 135,000 SF
- American Enterprise Group, 120,000 SF
- Brookdale Senior Living (HQ Renewal), 120,000 SF
- Greenway Health, 110,000 SF
- RedPrarie Corporation (Regional HQ Renewal), 100,000 SF
- RedPrarie Corporation (Regional HQ Renewal), 80,000 SF
- WEST Corporation, 65,000 SF
- Lindsay Corporation, 65,000 SF
- Baker & Taylor (HQ Renewal), 50,000 SF
- Hall, Booth, Smith & Slover (Law Firm Relocation), 45,000 SF
- The Kullman Firm (Law Firm Relocation), 25,000 SF
- Phelps Dunbar, LLP (Law Firm Relocation), 25,000 SF
- Radio-One Atlanta (Regional Station Relocation), 18,000 SF
- Lincoln Financial/Star94/790TheZone (Regional Station Relocation), 18,000 SF
- Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® (ACBR)
- Licensed real estate broker in Georgia and Florida
Mr. Rosenberg graduated from the University of Southern California, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications.