Andrew Briner is an Executive Managing Director and member of the National Industrial Council at Newmark Knight Frank. Based ain the firm’s Downtown Los Angeles office, Mr. Briner is an integral part of the Western U.S. capital markets team, led by Kevin Shannon, NKF Co-Head, U.S. Capital Markets.
Throughout his career, Mr. Briner has excelled in the disposition and capitalization of institutional investment properties. Over the past 14 years, he has completed transactions with an aggregate consideration exceeding $24.5 billion on behalf of REITs, pension fund advisors, private equity funds, national developers and private capital groups. Mr. Briner’s wide range of assignments include national portfolio dispositions, partial interest sales, forward take-outs, joint venture equity for development and structured land sales. Prior to joining NKF, Mr. Briner served as managing director at JLL.
Mr. Briner serves on the Board of Directors for the Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles and is an active member of the CAL Athletics Alumni Association.
Partial List of Achievements
- More than $24.5 Billion in Transactions
- NKF National Industrial Council
- CBRE Top 20% Producer: National
- CBRE Top 20 Industrial Sales Producer: National
- CBRE Top 10 Investment Sale Brokers: Southern California
- CCIM Magazine: Biggest Deal
- CCIM Magazine: Deal Maker
- CoStar Power Broker
- Cushman & Wakefield Deal of the Year: Northern California
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Best Industrial Sale
- NAIOP Deal of the Year: Northern California
- NAIOP Industrial Deal of the Year: Northern California
- San Fernando Business Journal: Best Industrial Sale
- San Francisco Business Times: Deal of the Year
- San Francisco Business Times: Industrial Deal of the Year