Amy Senn joined Newmark in 2019 as a managing director in the firm’s Minneapolis-St. Paul office. Ms. Senn works with Senior Marketing Directors Bob Pounds and Tim Prinsen to lead the investment team, which specializes in retail, office and industrial properties.
Ms. Senn and the rest of the team previously worked in the Minneapolis office of Colliers International, where they completed 250 transactions valued at $1.8 billion. Clients included Brixmor Property Group, IRC Retail Centers, LNR Partners, Sara Investments Real Estate and a number of distinguished national, regional and private equity investors.
Ms. Senn began her real estate career in 1999 as a member of Colliers’ retail brokerage department, before moving to the Investment Services division and becoming a vice president of the Investment Sales Group.
- Member, NAIOP; membership committee
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Licensed real estate agent, state of Minnesota
Ms. Senn earned a bachelor’s degree in organizational management from the University of Minnesota.