As Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory’s head of marketing & strategic accounts, Amy Collier is responsible for identifying new business development opportunities and overseeing, organizing and developing strategic relationships and key accounts. Correspondingly, Ms. Collier oversees all marketing functions in order to continually build awareness and elevate the V&A brand.
As a member of Knight Frank’s Global Valuation Management Board and the principal representative for Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory’s involvement with the Global Projects Team, Ms. Collier works closely with NKF’s European and Asia Pacific partners to align the firms’relationships across the globe and to provide account oversight and client support, enabling key international clients to access best-in-class advice and resources.
Ms. Collier’s diverse career in marketing spans two decades. She joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2017 after nearly five years in Cushman & Wakefield’s (C&W) Houston office. Most recently, as managing director and head of strategic accounts, she led its Valuation & Advisory’s business development efforts in the Americas. Previously, Ms. Collier served as director, responsible for developing the firm’s valuation & advisory service lines in the U.S. As a licensed property tax consultant, Ms. Collier began her tenure at Cushman & Wakefield as director responsible for founding, leading and managing its regional South Texas property tax practice. She was also responsible for business development and reducing the property tax liabilities of her clients.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Ms. Collier worked for nearly 15 years at property tax consulting firms located mostly in and around Houston. The last such firm was Harding and Carbone, Inc., where she served as vice president of sales and as a property tax consultant for roughly six years. In this role, she was responsible for business development and representing large commercial property owners at various Texas appraisal districts and appraisal review boards.
- Board member, Knight Frank Global Valuation Management Board - Americas representative
- Steering committee member, NKF Network of Women (NOW)
- Moderator, “Appraisal Requirements - International Client Perspectives,” International Valuation Conference Annual Conference, Ontario, Canada, hosted by the Appraisal Institute, 2017
- Member of planning committee for “Discovering the Cuban Property Frontier,” the first Royal Institute Charters & Surveyors (RICS) Study Tour in Havana, Cuba; moderator, “Valuing Commercial Real Estate in Cuba,” 2017
- Member of the board of directors, Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals (TAPTP), 2011 - 2013
Ms. Collier earned a Bachelor of Business Administration-Marketing degree from the University of Houston.