Alan Polacsek is an executive managing director at Newmark Knight Frank, providing strategic planning services to high-level corporate clients. A member of Denver’s premier Global Corporate Services team, he provides strategic consulting services to clients across various industries, including legal, financial services and data center/telecommunications. He offers astute leadership and management skills, advanced experience in transitioning and managing large corporate portfolios, and a client-centric approach focused on maximizing the value of commercial real estate that support his clients’ business goals.
Mr. Polacsek is a key leader of the Global Corporate Services team, which is recognized worldwide for its specialized and innovative approach to handling international and domestic requirements. Mr. Polacsek is known for his innovative approach to corporate strategic planning, acquisition, disposition, investment analysis and asset modernization strategies. His significant experience includes both data center and telecom leasing, land sales and development, sale/leasebacks and disposition of excess assets with an aggregate value of more than $250 million in the last five years.
An important component of his service delivery, Mr. Polacsek also provides strategic leasing and sales advisory services on office, warehouse and flex properties for both landlords and tenants. His experience includes the management of 60 million square feet of client real estate portfolios. He is especially adept at portfolio optimization/right-sizing, development of strategies targeted at yielding savings, and subtly managing service delivery to ensure success.
- Land sale/new development - 45 acres (industrial build-to-suit)
- Sale/leaseback- 655,000 SF
- Land sale/new development - 10 acres (office, 185,000 SF build-to-suit)
- Corporate headquarters (lease) - 180,000 SF
- Corporate headquarters (lease) - 120,000 SF
- Data center (purchase) - 110,000 SF data center
- Call center (lease) - 44,000 SF
- Network wireless provider (switch lease) - 36,000 SF
- Oil and gas headquarters (lease) - 30,000 SF
- Oil and gas field office (lease) - 14,000 SF
- Architecture firm (lease) - 12,000 SF
- Top Ten Producer, Newmark Knight Frank Denver, 2009 - 2013 and 2015
- Office Broker Team of the Year, NAIOP, 2015
- Finalist, Top Office Broker, DMCAR Heavy Hitters Award, 2015
- Finalist, Office Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2014
- Top Office Leasing Broker, CoStar Power Broker Award, 2012
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors® (DMCAR)
- Arvada Hockey Association
- Food for Thought
Mr. Polacsek earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Phoenix, Denver. He also graduated cum laude from the University of Colorado Boulder, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration.