Alan H. Long serves as a managing director with NKF Brokerage in Boca Raton, Florida, where he focuses on industrial, office, medical and land property dispositions/acquisitions. A 19-year commercial real estate veteran, Mr. Long has represented clients in transactions valued at over $435 million. His unique skill set has allowed him to assist his clients throughout the entire United States. As an experienced managing director on the NKF brokerage/investment sales team, Mr. Long has extensive relationships with institutional clients, Fortune 500 companies and regional/local firms. He is a top performer within NKF and an expert in representing sellers and buyers, contract negotiation and real estate development.
Active in his community, Mr. Long has been a significant part of the Honda Classic PGA tour event, serving as an ambassador of the program. This event has raised millions of dollars for multiple charities.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Office/medical, 44,857 SF, Tamarac, FL - $6.4 million
- Office/medical, 33,090 SF, West Palm Beach - $10.2 million
- Mixed-use land, 52 acres, Palm Beach County - $18 million
- Industrial building, 125,000 SF, Windsor, CT - $10 million
- Land sale, Singer Island, FL - $10.5 million
- Office/medical, 70,000 SF, Palm Beach County - $9.5 million
- Land sale, West Palm Beach - $7.2 million
- Industrial building, 225,000 SF, Riviera Beach
- Industrial lease, 67,000 SF, Broward County
- Industrial building, 60,000 SF, Martin County
- Medical building, 38,000 SF, Palm Beach Gardens - $11 million
- Land sale, 35 acres, Jupiter - $12.5 million
- Office building, 19,200 SF, Fort Lauderdale - $2.5 million
- Flex building, 15,250 SF, Fort Lauderdale - $2.0 million
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Chatham Lodging Trust
- Tamko Building Products
- Pulte Homes
- Land Rover
- David J Joseph
- Board member, Sunset Learning Group, Ltd.
- Member, Realtors Commercial Society
- Member, North Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Professional Golf Association (PGA) Corridor 4
- Ambassador, Honda Classic, PGA Tour
Mr. Long earned a Master of Business Administration degree in business/managerial economics from Averett University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Virginia Commonwealth University.