Adam Weinblatt joined Newmark in 2014 at the company’s New York headquarters, where he specializes in both landlord and tenant representation on a national and local level. An eight-year veteran of the real estate industry, Adam has completed more than 125 transactions with a combined value in excess of $750 million.
Adam has met the leasing needs of many prominent property owners, including Ashkenazy Acquisition, BLDG Management, Brookfield Property Partners, Cohen Brothers Realty Corp., GFP Realty Corp., GID Development, Hilton, Hines, Kimco Realty Corp, Lam Group, M&R Hotel Group, MTA, Perlbinder Realty, RXR and SL Green Realty Corp. On behalf of these landlords, Adam has completed transactions with such tenants as Anthropologie, Blue Mercury, Bowlmor Lanes, Brio, Chase Bank, Forever 21, H&M, HSBC, Paper Source, Regal Cinema, Shake Shack, Suit Supply, Tommy Bahama, UNTUCKit, Urban Outfitters, Vineyard Vines and Warby Parker.
Adam has also represented many local and national tenants over the years. Recent clients include Clarks, Dunkin’, ECCO, Exceed Physical Culture, Fabrizio Giannone, Harry’s of London, Jacadi, Just Salad, LeSportsac, Michal Negrin, Richard James, Sushirrito, Juice Press, Wren Kitchens and more.
- Exclusively representing Wren Kitchens, the U.K.’s No. 1 kitchen retailer, in its national rollout
- Represented Juice Press in its New York City rollout, opening 10 different locations to date
- Represented Aux Merveilleux De Fred in its New York City flagship location
- Negotiated Shake Shack’s test kitchen and headquarters at 225 Varick Street
- Responsible for 29 transactions with a guaranteed annual rent increase of $7 million in the historic landmark Grand Central Terminal
- Responsible for the leasing of the NoMad Center at the Virgin Hotel, a 400,000-square-foot mixed-use project in Manhattan that will be home to Virgin’s flagship hotel in the United States
- Successfully negotiated 280,000 square feet on behalf of Kimco, a key benchmark that has allowed them to break ground on phase two of Dania Pointe
Adam holds a New York real estate salesperson’s license and is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). His personal affiliations include membership in the Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces (FIDF) and the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity.
Adam attended the University of Maryland, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in business and law. He also studied international business abroad in Barcelona.