Adam Page serves as a senior project manager in the Wayne, Pennsylvania, office of Newmark. Mr. Page provides real estate, construction and project management expertise and leadership that transform real estate into an active strategic asset. With over 17 years of experience in the management of design, engineering, legal, construction and other professionals employed in the planning of capital projects, Mr. Page has a proven track record of working with and coordinating outside consultants, including brokers, architects/engineers, contractors and end-user staff to ensure project success at all levels.
Additionally, Mr. Page has experience in construction project management and owner representation for office, healthcare, educational, pharmaceutical and retail projects. Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Page was a senior project manager for CB Development Services, Inc., where he led the demolition and renovations of eight floors in the occupied historic Strawbridge & Clothier building, a $70 million project.
Prior to his time with CB Development, Mr. Page spent two years with a local project management firm, HSC Builders and Construction Managers, managing the construction process for projects at Widener University, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and Reproductive Science Institute.
As project manager with Bovis Lend Lease, Mr. Page successfully managed construction projects in pharmaceutical, retail, office, sports entertainment, food service and hospitality fields. This work included a three-year assignment as a consultant for Aramark Corp., where he managed numerous projects throughout the United States ranging in size from $25,000 to $6.5 million.
- Willow Grove Park Mall- 250,000 SF tenant/mall common area fit out: Willow Grove, PA
- Strawbridge & Clothiers- 224,000 SF office fit out, 1.0 million SF demolition/asbestos abatement: Philadelphia, PA
- Widener University- 221,000 SF student dormitory, new construction: Chester, PA
- The Nielsen Company- 3,800-54,500 SF office renovations: multiple locations- PA, NJ, MD
- Health Care Services Group- 31,000 SF multi-phased corporate headquarters office renovation: Bensalem, PA
- Multiple renovations to and construction of food service venues throughout the United States in universities, sports venues, and businesses.
Mr. Page graduated from Pennsylvania College of Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree in business construction management.