Adam Marshall serves as a senior managing director in the Chicago office of Newmark Knight Frank, where he specializes in the representation of industrial tenants, property owners and investors.
Mr. Marshall joined Newmark Knight Frank after serving as a vice president at NAI Hiffman. In this capacity, he provided real estate solutions to distribution, warehouse and manufacturing clients on matters such as corporate relocation, site search analysis and built-to-suit alternatives. Mr. Marshall began his commercial real estate career in 2003 as a marketing executive at Owen Wagener & Company. He has negotiated more than $300 million in transaction value over his career.
Mr. Marshall holds the designation of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and has achieved the SIOR industrial designation awarded by the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors.
A published writer, Mr. Marshall has also shared insights from his extensive real estate career with the readers of such publications as Chicago Industrial Properties, Illinois Real Estate Journal and The Daily Herald Business Ledger.
In addition, Mr. Marshall holds leadership positions in several organizations, including the Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE), the Big Shoulders Fund and the DePaul University Alumni Association.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Bristol Group
- Bucher Hydraulics
- DCT Industrial
- Fidelitone Logistics
- KTR Capital
- Liberty Property Trust
- McShane Development
- National Safety Council
- Ridge Property Trust
- RREEF/ Deutsche Bank
- TA Associates Realty
- TopLine Furniture
- Venture One
- Zilber Property Group
- Frank Mahoney Award of Excellence, Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE), 2008
- Fast Track Award, NAI Hiffman, 2007
- Vice president, member of the board of directors and former treasurer, Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Developing Leaders, NAIOP
- Member of the chairmen’s advisory council, Big Shoulders Fund
- Member of the board of directors, DePaul University Alumni Association
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, CCIM Institute
- SIOR industrial designation, Society of Industrial and Office Brokers (SIOR)
Mr. Marshall graduated from DePaul University with a bachelor’s degree in music/business, with a concentration in finance.