Adam Faulk is a vice chairman in Newmark’s Dallas office, where he specializes in office and industrial tenant representation. Mr. Faulk brings to his position a finance and strategy background and 24 years of experience in investment services, capital markets, finance, corporate portfolio management, project, construction and facility management, government relations and incentive negotiations, and transportation and logistics studies.
Throughout his career, Mr. Faulk has been involved in projects valued at more than $4 billion in total consideration, for clients from a broad range of property types, including manufacturing, office, distribution/logistics/supply chain, medical, retail and hospitality, located in more than 100 cities across the United States, 25 cities in Canada, 20 cities in Mexico and 25 countries outside North America.
Mr. Faulk joined Newmark in 2018, when the firm acquired acclaimed tenant representation firm Jackson Cooksey, which he joined in 1994. There, he helped to design, build and implement core corporate service capabilities that added to the company’s existing broker capabilities to support and serve various multinational corporations.
Partial Client List
- American Tire Distributors, Inc.
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- Cerberus Capital
- The Carlyle Group
- Goodman Manufacturing HealthSouth Corporation
- McLane Foodservices
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Owens & Minor, Inc.
- Sun Capital Partners
- Top Industrial Brokers of the Year, Dallas Business Journal
- Top Brokers of the Year, Dallas Business Journal
- Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth, D Magazine
- Top Commercial Real Estate Pros - Industrial Project Leasing, D Magazine
- Power Brokers - Industrial Project Leasing, D CEO
- Licensed real estate broker, District of Columbia and states of Alabama, California, Georgia, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas
Mr. Faulk graduated from Excelsior College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and History. He also attended Harvard Business School GMP in Boston and Shanghai, China. Additionally, Mr. Faulk was enlisted in the United States Army, Officer Candidate School, Ranger, Airborne Division and was enlisted in the United States Air Force Financial Services Center.