CA RE License #01971974
Aaron Gillespie specializes in providing real estate advisory services to both established and emerging companies throughout San Francisco. He joined Newmark Knight Frank at its San Francisco office after beginning his career in the action sports industry. Mr. Gillespie is driven by his competitive nature, hard work and creativity. His extensive market knowledge and detailed approach to cost analysis, site selection and transactional management allow him to provide his clients with valuable solutions and opportunities.
Partial List of Landlord Transactions
- Brickman Associates: 550 Kearney Street, San Francisco, CA
- East West Bank: 555 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA
- The Seligman Group: 311 California Street, San Francisco, CA
Partial List of Landlord Clients
- Brickman Associates
- GreenOak Real Estate
- The Seligman Group
- Vantage Property Investors
- National Rising Star, Newmark Knight Frank, 2016 - 2018
- National Rookie of the Year, NKF, 2016
- Rookie of the Year, NKF (NorCal), 2015
Mr. Gillespie received his master’s degree in business communications from Bond University in Australia and his Bachelor of Arts degree in creative writing from the University of Colorado.