Staffed with a strong team of professionals specializing in the office, medical office, industrial, retail and multihousing markets of greater Phoenix, Newmark serves the leasing and investment commercial real estate needs of its clients in Phoenix and anywhere else their business takes them.
Working within every industry and with every type of client - from tech startups, to growing retailers with sprawling industrial demands, to Fortune 500 companies in need of investor portfolio strategies - Newmark professionals utilize a specialized approach with each client, providing customized solutions to fit specific needs. By analyzing each client’s financial, strategic, cultural and operational objectives, we are able to deliver real insights that help our clients succeed.
We are thinkers, value creators and allies to those we serve.
In our commitment to be a dominant force for community development, our Phoenix office has grown from seven brokers to over 35 in just three short years, with a corresponding increase in market share.
- Recognized as one of the top office brokerages in the Valley
- Listing more downtown and midtown office inventory, 1.1 million square feet, than any other local broker
- Handled over 67% of the total leasing and sales transaction in 2015-earning the top spot for MOB sales in just two years
- Healthcare team named AZRE’s 2016 Arizona Sales Brokers of the Year for the largest healthcare deal in the Phoenix metro market to date: the sale of the $140 million Integrated Medical Services portfolio, comprising more than 40 physician partners
- ARA, A Newmark Company recognized as one of the top multihousing advisory services in Phoenix with 40 closed transactions in 2016
- Completed $250 million in multihousing sales volume in 2016
- Handling some of the Valley’s most prominent industrial tenant transactions
- 1.7 million square feet of tenant rep transactions represented by the Phoenix team in 2016
- Listing an unprecedented 12.5 million square feet, more than any other retail team in Phoenix
- Also handling supply chain to storefront retail advisory for local and national credit tenants
We are recognized as strong leaders in the commercial real estate industry:
- Recognized by AZRE as 2016 Arizona Sales Brokers of the Year for the $140 million Integrated Medical Services portfolio sale, the largest healthcare deal in the Phoenix metro market to date.
- Consistently recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as Top Brokers in the area, including Retail Broker of the Year in 2015.
- Members of major organizations such as NAIOP, ULI, CoreNet Global, ICSC, Valley Partnership and the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry.