A Trusted Partner
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank's Valuation & Advisory is a leader in valuation and advisory services, having provided unmatched quality insight into client assets for more than 65 years. Headquartered in New York with offices nationwide, the team has executed projects of every size and type - from a single property to large portfolios, existing and proposed facilities, and mixed-use developments valued in the billions of dollars.
We offer the strategic consulting, analysis and resources clients need to assign value to an initiative and make smart decisions that enhance financial outcomes and corporate performance, for purposes of acquisition, disposition, potential use, retention, redevelopment, mortgage, income tax, certiorari or litigation.
Staffed by MAIs, CREs, MBAs, CFAs, CCIMs, MRICS, FRICS, ASA certified appraisers, licensed real estate salespersons, financial consultants and accomplished research professionals, NGKF Valuation and Advisory is fully equipped to service complex, visionary and non-traditional projects. Assignments include office buildings, regional malls, shopping centers, free-standing retail, industrial facilities, apartment projects, master-planned communities, land, air rights, schools and universities, new developments, hospitals and medical centers, historic landmarks, transportation stations, sports arenas and a variety of other special-use properties.
Equipped for Success
Our expansive geographic coverage enables us to support clients with individual assets as well as with diverse portfolios dispersed throughout the country. We use the most advanced tools in the industry, ensuring the highest quality of data and analysis delivered in a customized format, empowering our clients to make decisions with confidence. Our custom technology platform makes use of the firm's proprietary database as well as a wide range of specialized valuationrelated tools and resources. Drawing from these resources, we collect and analyze all the relevant factors that lead to a well-supported value opinion and result in a client-centric document, such as an appraisal or highest and best use analysis.
Specialized Practice Areas:
- Market and Economic Studies
- Real Estate Acquisition and Underwriting Due Diligence
- Portfolio Valuations
- Development Site / Air Rights / Subdivision Services
- Appraisal Reviews
- Dispute Analysis and Litigation Support
- Retail Valuation and Advisory Services
- Hotel and Leisure Valuation
- Gaming Valuation and Advisory
General Value-Added Services:
- Marketability/Feasibility and Highest and Best-Use Studies
- Rent Roll, Tenant and Discounted Cash Flow Analyses and Modeling
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Annual Valuations for Financial Reporting
- Fairness Opinions and Expert Witness Testimony
- Assemblage Consulting and Appraising
- Business Valuation
- Partnership Interest Valuation
- Insurance Valuation
- Lease and Tax Reduction Analysis
- Capital Markets Support and Debt Analysis
- Special Market Research Studies