Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services (GCS) provides a comprehensive suite of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Services with beginning-to-end solutions to enterprise clients around the globe. The GCS CRE Services team works to alignreal estate, facilities, workplace and operational strategies with overarching enterprise objectives.
GCS CRE Services leverage a client's real estate assets to support desired business outcomes. This approach improves operations and facilities to ensure long-term structural costs are minimized, capital expenditure is reduced or eliminated and short-term operating decisions are both scalable and within an established strategic plan.
The GCS CRE Services team is made up of leading industry professionals with a deep understanding of the business drivers associated with the corporate real estate and facilities life cycle.
GCS CRE Services comprise eight services including:
- Account Management services - designed to provide the guidance, support and infrastructure required to advance CRE objectives
- CRE Integration services - designed to implement tools and standardize practices for data-driven decision-making
- Facilities Management Services - designed to better manage enterprise facilities for an array of property types
- Lease Administration and Management services - designed to shoulder the burden associated with ongoing lease administration
- Program and Project Management services - designed to help companies realize cost reductions through streamlined design, construction and procurement and relocation management
- Space Management and Administration services - designed to benchmark facilities, generate detailed reporting and CAD drawings as well as conduct move management and data change management
- Transaction Management services - designed to manage every part of the transaction process using a time-tested and proven methodology