Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services (GCS) has built a robust consulting practice comprising more than 75 skilled advisors with diverse backgrounds and subject matter expertise. The GCS Consulting team supports a wide variety of industries, asset types and geographic markets around the world.
GCS Consulting Services drive strategic initiatives, portfolio strategy and cost reduction opportunities. These services focus on space utilization and location optimization for one asset, a region of assets or an entire portfolio; creating significant cost savings as well as tactical delivery.
The GCS Consulting team integrates best-in-class tools, proven methodologies, industry-leading technology and data-supported analytics; they reach beyond real estate decision support and into an organization's value chain.
The GCS Consulting practice comprises five service lines:
- Asset Strategy Services - designed to reduce real estate costs, explore low cost real estate alternatives and monetize asset investment
- Business Intelligence and Analytics services - designed to visualize disparate data to improve management-level decision-making and advance business goals
- Global Enterprise Optimization services - designed to address a corporations geographic implications on the business
- Operations Excellence services - designed to drive portfolio optimization, adjust spend and impact shareholder value
- Workplace Strategy services - designed to improve workplace operations, better utilize real estate assets and optimize an organization's real estate footprint