Barry M. Gosin has served as Chief Executive Officer of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms, since 1979. Mr. Gosin guides the firm's national and global expansion initiatives and oversees all facets of its day-to-day operations.
Mr. Gosin spearheaded Newmark Grubb Knight Frank's merger with BGC Partners in 2011 and continues to captain the real estate division's growth. Since merging with BGC, he has led Newmark Grubb Knight Frank in the acquisition of 22 companies and quadrupled the firm's annual revenues.
Today, with over 12,800 employees worldwide, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank and its partner Knight Frank operate from more than 370 offices throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
An active industry and community leader, Mr. Gosin's extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- Member of the Board of the Partnership of New York City
- Trustee of the Citizens Budget Committee
- Trustee of Pace University, Recipient of "Leaders in Management" award
- Honored by the Public Education Association as a distinguished graduate of New York City public schools
- Recognized and honored by the New York Junior Tennis League
- Received REBNY's "Most Ingenious Deal of the Year" award on three separate occasions
- Received the Ernst & Young "Entrepreneur of the Year" award
Mr. Gosin is a graduate of Indiana University.