Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is a proven regional leader in the Denver area and has continued to shape and drive the region's prosperity for more than 125 years. We are deeply rooted in the community and are committed to the ongoing development of its landscape. With extensive experience working alongside clients and leaders in the region, we are adept at providing consistent results and support.
NGKF's Denver office continues to provide a fully integrated platform of services to real estate owners and tenants on a local, regional and national level. We have represented a comprehensive client base, including prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors.
We work within every industry - from tech startups to Fortune 500 companies - and take a specialized approach with each client, providing customized solutions to fit our clients' specific needs. By analyzing each client's financial, strategic, cultural and operational objectives, we are able to deliver real insight to help our clients succeed.
We are doers, go-getters and allies to those we serve.
We are inspired by Denver.
We care because of our strong community. We have been recognized for our award-winning work and involvement in the region.
- Downtown Denver Partnership (DDP) Annual Award winner in 2014, in recognition of our 125th anniversary and work, which has helped to shape Denver
- Named the courtesy commercial real estate provider in 2015, to support DDP's mission to open The Common on Champa, in partnership with the Colorado Technology Association
- Continue to serve as one of the Denver Startup Week Session Participants, since its inception
- Serve as members of the Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation's Executive Committee, Board of Governors and Site Selector Committee
- Founding member of the Downtown Denver Partnership
- Founding member of the Denver Chamber of Commerce
We are recognized as strong leaders in the commercial real estate industry.
- Recognized by NAIOP Colorado for the Denver Brokerage Transaction of the Year in 2014, for the largest office transaction in the last decade
- Honored by NAIOP Colorado as the 2014 Office Broker of the Year
- Recognized by Denver Business Journal and DMCAR as the 2014 Retail Broker of the Year
- NAIOP named the Enterprise Business Center the 2014 Industrial Development of the Year, which was leased and marketed by the NGKF Denver office
- Members of major organizations such as NAIOP, Denver Metro Commercial Realtors Association and CREW